Women's 1936 Model Skyliner Hunting Jacket
LOW ACTIVITY RATING 40°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -15°F.
Live Your Adventure®
A truly functional outdoorswoman jacket with universal appeal, this is a remake of our original Skyliner, the first down jacket patented in America. It features a waxed cotton/polyester shell with leather shooting patches and collar stand, as well as leather trim on the bellows shell pockets. 550 fill Premium Down provides ultralight warmth.
- 54% cotton/46% polyester shell; leather overlays
- StormShed® water-repellent waxed finish on fabric shell
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Rear hull/game pocket
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Placket covers front zipper and snaps to protect gun stock
- Professionally leather clean
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.