Cookies are not enabled in your browser.

You must have Cookies enabled for the best experience on our site and to make a purchase.

Learn how to enable Cookies in your browser or call 1-800-426-8020 for assistance.

 
Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow

Shown in:

Roll over image to zoom in |

Click for larger image

This image is not Zoomable

Eddie Bauer  

Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow

Color:

Dual-chamber construction provides the perfect balance of support and comfort. Inner chamber of polyester fiber/goose down is surrounded by a soft outer chamber of goose down. Includes removable pillow protector of 400-thread count cotton. Available in two sizes and three firmness levels.

  • 100% cotton cover
  • Fill of polyester fiber and 650-fill Premium Goose Down
  • Dual chamber construction
  • Standard 20" x 26"; King 20" x 36"
  • Machine wash
  • Imported

Review Summary

by PowerReviews
Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow
 
3.2

(based on 22 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars

     

    (7)

  • 4 Stars

     

    (2)

  • 3 Stars

     

    (5)

  • 2 Stars

     

    (4)

  • 1 Stars

     

    (4)

40%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

No Best Uses
    • Look:
    •  
    • Quality:
    •  
    • Value:
    •  

Reviewed by 22 customers

Displaying reviews 1-4

Back to top

Previous | Next »

 
5.0

Great pillow pillows

By Bondo

from Texas

Verified Buyer

Comments about Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow:

Ive bought five of these pillows for family members, they love them.

  • Gender:
  • Female
  • Height:
  • 5'1"
  • Size Type:
  • Regular
  • Look:
  •  
  • Quality:
  •  
  • Value:
  •  
 
5.0

Bliss!

By Jami

from Oklahoma

Verified Buyer

Comments about Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow:

I have had neck pain for 3mos ..This pillow resolved it within a week.

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

 
3.0

soft (washable!)

By JMPE

from Massachusetts

See all my reviews

Verified Buyer

Comments about Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow:

soft pillow

  • Gender:
  • Female
  • Height:
  • 5'7"
  • Look:
  •  
  • Quality:
  •  
  • Value:
  •  

(3 of 3 customers found this review helpful)

 
3.0

Web info not completely accurate

By DrJones

from Mississippi

Comments about Superior Dual-Chamber Pillow:

First off, website states inner chamber poly/down mix surrounded by down. Packaging states inner chamber 100% poly, and makes up 85% of the pillow. That leaves 15% of the pillow that is actually down.

However, the pillow is very comfortable. Soft is very soft/flat which is perfect for sleeping on the stomach. King size is large enough to mush together and sleep comfortably on the side also.

Misleading info on the description, but still definitely worth it.

  • Quality:
  •  
  • Value:
  •  

Displaying reviews 1-4

Back to top

Previous | Next »