LOW ACTIVITY RATING 45°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -10°F.
World's Best Down®
A Field & Stream Best of the Best: 2012 Hunting Gear Award Winner.
"Originally designed for mountaineers...this jacket was refined for hunters with the addition of a fleece-lined collar, a water-repellant coating, and durable Cordura overlays. The stretch panels flex when you do, whether mounting a rifle or scaling cliffs."
As seen in MensJournal.com
"Despite its sub-one-pound weight (this jacket) is warm, too: In open fields and on city streets, its goose down insulation laughs in the face of punishing wind gusts, and its lightweight body is ideal for layering against the elements."
The lightest down-insulated field jacket we've ever built. The award-winning design includes a 40-denier ripstop nylon shell with CORDURA® nylon overlays and stretch side panels for complete freedom of movement. Our StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture. The 700 fill StormDown also uses DWR technology to retain its insulating loft even in wet conditions.
- 1.74-oz, 40D ripstop nylon (shell); 75D x 166D Cordura® nylon (overlays); 95% polyester/5% spandex (side panels)
- MicroTherm channel quilting for maximum heat efficiency and minimum bulk
- Stretch side panels complete freedom of movement
- Layers easily, and is ultra-compressible so it packs small when not needed
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Fleece-lined collar
- Machine wash
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
NOTE: Hazelnut color is available online only.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Find in store
Not available for Clearance items
Find in store
Not currently available in store