Live Your Adventure®
Floating, ABS plastic light has four illumination functions: torch, lantern, red lantern, and flashing SOS lantern. It also has two storage compartments that can hold a small ration of water or emergency supplies including extra batteries, pills, or band aids.
- ABS housing is waterproof to IP68
- Drop-resistant to 1 meter
- Emergency auto-flashing is triggered when floating torch hits water
- Runtime: Torch (30 lumens) 48 hours; Lantern (50 lumens) 24 hours
- Requires three AA batteries (included)
- Weight: 7.6 ozs with batteries; 5.1 ozs without batteries
- 10.25"H x 2.25"D (top) x 2.125"D (bottom)
Unscrew bulb end of torch, exposing battery compartment under LED. (2)
Tip the torch carefully and slide out from the torch casing. (3)
Remove the used batteries and insert three AA batteries into the compartment according to the correct polarity (+) and (-). (4)
Place the battery compartment back inside the torch casing with the white contact tab on the top matching up with the two tiny spring contacts inside the torch casing. (5)
Screw the cap back on and press the on/off button to confirm the correct installation of the batteries.