WEATHER RATING: EXTREME COLD
-20°F to 0°F (-29°C to -17°C)
The next generation of those Eddie Bauer down jackets originally designed for industrial use in the harshest environments. Exclusive WeatherEdge® technology, with seam-sealed construction, is windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. Cotton/nylon shell has our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish so water beads on the surface rather than soaking into the fabric. 550 fill Premium Goose Down provides ultralight warmth that's also breathable for comfort while active.
- 78% cotton/22% nylon shell; 100% polyester lining
- WeatherEdge® technology for waterproof/breathable, windproof performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads water so it
doesn't soak in
- 550 fill Premium Goose Down for ultralight warmth
- Covered front zipper
- Attached hood
- Four exterior side-entry pockets with zip and snap closure
- Adjustable rib-knit cuffs with abrasion reinforcement
- Drawcord hem
- Average length: Reg. 28.5"
- Machine wash
- Classic: Designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable. Sized to fit over a medium/sweater layer.