Specifically designed and fitted for women, this is the lightest, warmest field jacket we've ever built. The award-winning design includes a 40-denier ripstop nylon shell with Cordura® nylon overlays and stretch side panels for complete freedom of movement. Our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish causes moisture to bead on the surface and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The 700 fill StormDown™ powered by DownTek™ uses DWR technology for superior loft and warmth, even in wet conditions.
- 40D ripstop nylon (main body) / Cordura® nylon (overlays) / 95% nylon/5% spandex (side panels)
- 700 fill StormDown™ powered by DownTek™ retains loft when wet
- StormRepel® DWR finish on shell fabric beads water
- MicroTherm® microchannel quilting prevents down migration
- Cordura® fabric overlays prevent wear
- Stretch panels allow for freedom of movement
- Zip handwarmer pockets.
- Machine wash
- Performance: This fit is designed specifically for the female body, and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk. If you prefer a closer fit with enough room to layer over a lighter shirt or sweater, please order one size down.
The primary goal of our Sport Shop sizing is to achieve both freedom of movement and exceptional end use function. Our engineered patterns allow unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward. Through extensive field testing we have discovered that this performance fit maximizes the wearing experience when hunting and shooting. If you prefer a closer fit with enough room to layer over a lighter shirt or sweater, please order one size down.