A Clarks® Original, this boot is inspired by the boots worn by British officers in World War II, and first carried in our catalog in 1963. Designed to allow for a natural toe spread. Genuine plantation crepe outsole provides all-day comfort.
- Leather-covered EVA footbed keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Crepe outsoles
- Suede-lined inserts promote heel stability
- This item available through Internet & catalog only
- Full-grain leather upper (brown, oak); Suede upper (sand)
- Sizes: Men's Medium 8-11 1/2 (whole/half sizes), 12, 13, 14