Our Super Sweater Down Parka is proof that cozy can be sleek, warm can be flattering, and history can keep getting better. Inspired by the first down sweater developed by Eddie Bauer in 1973, our quilted, zip-front 550 fill Premium European Goose Down parka offers a modern, stylish take on the original design, with the added warmth of a hood and longer length.
I love this jacket!
"Everything about this jacket is so cute. The fit is great because you can cinch it in the waist. I have long arms and the arms are a great length. I have other Eddie Bauer jackets and they never wear out."
- WEATHER RATING: Cold, 20°F to 40°F (-6°C to 4°C)
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Ripstop nylon shell with contrast color nylon lining
- 550 fill Premium European Goose Down
- Drawcords on the hood, at waist and hem, and two-way zipper allow you to adjust your fit and look
- Hidden shoulder darts add shape
- Hidden inner elastic cuffs keep out drafts
- Shaped hem is slightly longer in the back
- Two front pockets snap closed
- Length, size M: Reg. 34"
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Classic: Our signature fit
- Not too slim and not too loose, it's designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable. Sized to fit over a medium layer.