A tried-and-true winter favorite, our duffle coat has the added bonus of below-the-knee coverage for toasty warmth in the coldest of climates. Sized to wear over a sweater or jacket, it's insulated with 550 fill Premium European Goose Down and finished with a cozy sherpa fleece-lined collar and pockets and fleece storm cuffs.
"This coat has EVERYTHING I need to keep me warm. Perfect length to cover legs, good sleeve length, soft material around the neck and chest, zipper and snaps to keep cold air out. I feel like I am wrapped in a soft, cozy blanket when I have this coat on."
- WEATHER RATING: Arctic Cold Tested to -30°F (-34°C)
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Polyester shell with StormRepel™ DWR finish repels moisture
- 550 fill Premium European Goose Down
- Detachable hood has removable faux-fur ruff
- Drawcord at waist allows you to adjust fit
- Snap-closure placket covers front two-way zipper
- Two snap-closure front pockets with sherpa fleece lining keep hands warm
- Cuffs have adjustable snap tabs and internal fleece storm cuffs
- Length, size M: Reg. 45", Petite 44", Tall 46 ½", Plus 46 ¼"
- Machine wash
- Classic: Our signature fit
- Not too slim and not too loose, it's designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable
- Sized to fit over a medium layer