WEATHER RATING: ARCTIC COLD
Tested to -30°F (-34°C)
With ultralight 550 fill Premium Goose Down and below-the-knee coverage, our duffle coat is built for subzero days in the coldest climates. Polyester shell has exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish so water beads on the surface rather than soaking into the fabric. Collar and pockets are lined with Sherpa fleece.
The Best Coat I've Ever Owned
"Definitely high on my list of best purchases ever. It's lightweight but incredibly warm—looks good and functions great!"
- 100% polyester
- StormRepel™ DWR finish beads water on surface
- 550 fill Premium Goose Down
- Zip-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Drawcord at waist allows you to adjust fit
- Snap-closure placket covers front two-way zipper
- Two snap-closure front pockets with sherpa fleece lining keep hands warm
- Cuffs have adjustable snap tabs and internal fleece storm cuffs
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 45"; Petite 44"; Tall 46.5";
- Machine wash
- Classic: Designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable. Sized to fit over a medium/sweater layer.