Keeps the rain at bay, from Washington's Horse Heaven Hills to Argentina's pampas grasslands, with a classic style that only gets better with use.
This is an excellent quality wax jacket
"Being a Brit who now lives in the States I did look at Barbour too, chiefly because of the price being around the same. However I am convinced this jacket is better value - excellent craftsmanship and a great cut. I can wear it up north in Michigan or over a suit at work. That "go anywhere" quality makes for an extremely versatile garment."
- Keeps the rain at bay
- Classic style gets better with use
- Shooting patch details
- Corduroy collar
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- Lower pockets have tuck-in flaps
- British Millerain® classic waxed cotton with water-repellent finish
- 50-denier polyester lining
- Spot clean
- This performance fit is designed for hunting and shooting and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk.
The primary goal of our Sport Shop sizing is to achieve both freedom of movement and maximum function. Unlike oversized garments with excess fabric, our engineered patterns allow unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while also reducing bulk. Through extensive field testing we have discovered that this performance fit prevents interference when hunting and shooting. But if you still prefer a loose fitting shirt or jacket, please size up one size.