Eddie Bauer opened his first Sport Shop in 1920 with one goal: to outfit American sportsmen and sportswomen in the finest gear. We've returned to this tradition with the next generation of hunting, fishing, and shooting apparel.
- Styled for the field and for the street
- Overlay shooting patches and zippered front pockets
- Diamond quilt detail on overlays at shooting patches, lower back, and gun abrasion patches on inner forearm
- Layer under a shooting vest to ward off the early-morning chill
- 200 weight Cloud Layer® Polyester fleece
- Machine wash
- This fit is designed specifically for the female body, and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk.
The primary goal of our Sport Shop sizing is to achieve both freedom of movement and maximum function. Unlike oversized garments with excess fabric, our engineered patterns allow unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while also reducing bulk. Through extensive field testing we have discovered that this performance fit prevents interference when hunting and shooting. But if you still prefer a loose fitting shirt or jacket, please size up one size.