WEATHER RATING: VERY COLD
0ºF to 20ºF (-17ºC to -6ºC)
Besides warmth, our parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric. 550 fill Premium Goose Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
Warmest Coat I've Ever Worn
"Now there's no weather that will keep me indoors! With the removable hood, this coat is a must have."
- 53% nylon/32% polyester/15% cotton shell
- StormRepel® DWR finish so water doesn't soak in
- 550 fill Premium Goose Down for ultralight warmth
- Two-way front zipper
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Fleece-lined zip pockets keep hands warm
- Adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs seal in heat
- Available in Regular, Petite, Tall, and Plus sizes
- Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5"; Plus (1X) 37"
- Machine wash
- Classic: Designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable. Sized to fit over a medium/sweater layer.