Eddie Bauer's Skyliner was more than just a jacket. It changed the way we relate to the outdoors forever. Because of its quilted pattern and fill system, the Skyliner allowed adventurers to stay warmer , move faster and endure the cold longer. We're celebrating 75 years of innovation by reintroducing the 1936 Skyliner model in new fabrics and silhouettes, all designed as expertly as the first.
- 550 fill Premium European Goose Down insulation
- Quilted nylon lining
- Abrasion-resistant quilted leather shooting and forearm patches
- Covered front zipper
- Snap-closure hull pocket
- Leather-trimmed exterior shooting pockets
- Leather-trimmed exterior cuffs with interior knit cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Dual-entry, snap-closure rear game pocket
- Cotton/nylon shell with quilted leather detailing
- Length: Reg. 29 1/2"
- Professional leather clean only
- This performance fit is designed for hunting and shooting and allows unrestricted arm movement - both up and forward - while reducing bulk.
The primary goal of our Sport Shop Fit is to achieve both freedom of movement and maximum function. Our engineered patterns allow unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while also reducing bulk. This performance fit prevents interference when hunting and shooting. If you prefer a loose fitting shirt or jacket order up one size.