The Black Diamond Spot Headlamp powers through the darkness, whether you're trail finding during an alpine start or hunting for rap anchors at midnight. Incredibly adaptable and super bright with 75 lumens at max setting, this compact powerhouse has a mode customizable to any fast-paced activity, from distance to dimming to strobe. Red SinglePower LEDs provide proximity lighting without cycling through the white mode, so you won't accidentally compromise night vision. A lock mode prevents accidental battery drain in your pack or while stored, and a 3-level power meter means you'll never be caught with a dead headlamp hours from camp.
- 1 DoublePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit 75 lumens (max setting)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Max Distances : 70 meters, estimated (DoublePower LED); 15 meters, estimated (2 SinglePower LEDs)
- Max Burn Time : 200 hours, estimated (DoublePower LED); 250 hours, estimated (2 SinglePower LEDs)
- Operates on 3 AAA batteries (included)