Being a down-to-earth guy, Eddie wouldn't fly. Most of his traveling was to various hunting and fishing spots in the Pacific Northwest. But for those who do take to the skies or even the road, this bag brings the essence of the rugged outdoors into airport terminals and hotel lobbies. Creating a unique character, each one varies slightly in color.
- Harness-stitch detailing
- Hammered copper rivets and brass closures
- Zippered pocket under main flap
- Interior hanger loop
- D-ring lashing strap to hold garments in place
- This item available through Internet & catalog only
- Waxed-cotton fabric Vegetable-tanned saddle leather
- 23" x 4" x 20"