Our Slope Side Parka was featured in O, The Oprah Magazine as a fashionable way to beat winter's chill. It's insulated with 550 fill Premium European Goose Down for exceptional lightweight warmth, and quilted in a unique diamond pattern that helps define your waist.
"I really like the slimming fit of this coat…I can see why it was featured on Oprah. It's very stylish and warm."
- WEATHER RATING: Cold, 20ºF to 40ºF (-6ºC to 4ºC)
- Available is Regular, Petite, Tall and Plus sizes
- Water-repellent polyester shell
- 550 fill Premium European Goose Down
- Fleece-lined collar keeps your neck warm
- Microfleece-lined storm cuffs seal out the cold
- Front zip pockets
- Snap-off hood with detachable synthetic fur ruff
- Removable belt with D-ring closure
- Polyester shell 550 fill power goose down insulation
- Length, size M; Reg. 32"; Petite 31"; Tall 331/2"; Plus 2X, 35 1/2"
- Machine wash
- Classic Fit: Not too slim and not too loose, it's designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable.
- Sized to fit over a medium/sweater layer