Watch Product Demo
Rainier rest stop, Denali base camp or Arctic outflow: our super warm puffy is the one jacket you need to stay comfortable at the frozen extremes.
- Lightweight Cordura® shell
- 850 FILL PREMIUM GOOSE DOWN
- Tough Cordura® overlay for added strength
- I-beam baffle construction
Regular: Garment fits with average ease; designed to fit over a broad range of midlayers, from light to heavy.
- INTEGRATED HOOD
- EASY-RUNNING ZIPPERS
- TURTLING COLLAR
- BRUSHED TRICOT POCKETS
- 100% Cordura® nylon shell; 850 fill Premium Goose Down insulation
- Center back length: Reg. 29.5", Tall 31.5"
- Garment Weight: 2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Machine wash
EB850™ DOWN 850 FILL POWER
Fill power is the measure of down's loft and insulating efficiency. The higher the fill power, the better the down. We use only premium goose down. The down clusters are larger, denser and more resilient to ensure the best performance and durability.
Our durable water-repellent (DWR) finish causes moisture to bead up on the surface so it rolls off or evaporates rather than soaking into the fabric.
"From Antarctic blizzards to Himalayan summits, this jacket will heat you up. Nothing beats 850 fill down for insulation and packability. Take this jacket on your next extreme adventure."