Why Eddie Bauer: Leif Whittaker
WEATHER RATING: Extreme Cold
-20°F to 0°F (-29°C to -17°C)
Our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology and seam-sealed construction ensures the ultimate winter protection. Classic parka is windproof and waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish beads water on surface so it doesn't soak into the fabric. MicroTherm™ channel quilting holds the 550 fill Premium Goose Down close to your body for maximum efficiency, and provides exceptional warmth while minimizing bulk.
Love this Coat!
"This coat is amazing. It was -5° out and I had to unzip I was so cozy and warm. If you live anywhere that winter strikes with a vengeance, I strongly recommend this coat."
- 100% nylon
- WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable and windproof
- Fully seam-sealed for maximum weather protection
- 550 fill Premium Goose Down
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads water so it doesn't soak in
- Integrated, adjustable hood with detachable, faux fur ruff
- Articulated sleeves for easy mobility
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs have inside snow cuffs to seal in warmth
- Drawcord waist lets you adjust fit
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets, including handwarmers, a cellphone pocket, and two mesh interior pockets for a hat and gloves
- Available in Regular and Tall sizes
- Average length: Reg 33"; Tall 35.5"
- Machine wash or dry clean; synthetic fur trim is dry clean only; remove before washing garment.
- Classic: Designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable. Sized to fit over a medium/sweater layer.