Why Eddie Bauer: Leif Whittaker
Live Your Adventure™
Our most weatherproof parka grew from working with oilfield crews on Alaska's North Slope, and it's great for winters in Northern Ontario or waiting on Chicago train platforms. Sized to wear over a sweater or jacket, it features our exclusive WeatherEdge® technology and seam-sealed construction for complete windproof/waterproof breathable protection. The MicroTherm™ channel-quilted 600 fill Premium European Goose Down lining provides exceptional warmth while minimizing bulk.
Love this Coat!
"This coat is amazing. It was -5° out and I had to unzip I was so cozy and warm. If you live anywhere that winter strikes with a vengeance, I strongly recommend this coat."
- WEATHER RATING: Extreme Cold, -20°F to 0°F (-29°C to -17°C)
- Available in Regular and Tall sizes
- Nylon (Black) or polyester (Capers, Driftwood) shell with StormRepel® DWR finish; polyester lining
- 600 fill Premium European Goose Down
- Integrated hood has detachable, synthetic fur ruff, adjustable tab at back, and drawcord at opening
- Articulated sleeves allow ease of movement
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs have inside snow cuffs to seal in warmth
- Drawcord waist lets you adjust fit
- Numerous, strategically placed internal and external pockets include handwarmer pockets, a patch pocket on the sleeve, a cellphone pocket, and two mesh inside pockets large enough for hats or gloves
- Length: Reg. (size M) 33", Tall (size L) 35 1/2"
- Machine wash or dry clean; synthetic fur trim is dry clean only; remove before washing garment.
- Classic: Our signature fit.
- Not too slim and not too loose, it's designed to fit close to the body while still being comfortable
- Sized to fit over a medium/sweater layer